- We do not commit for a fixed time delivery unless otherwise mentioned. However, we will try to ensure a quick delivery within the shortest time possible. If you want the items to be delivered on a certain date, make sure that you mention it clearly. Orders not carrying any specific dates will be delivered as early as possible.
- The delivery will be done only within list of serviceable cities and will not be re-shipped to any other address apart from the one that is provided to us.
- We will try to deliver the items only once. If the wrong address has been provided to us, the premises are found to be locked or the recipient is unavailable, we will still consider the order executed.
- You are requested to provide your correct phone number at the time of placing the order so that we can contact you in case we can’t locate the address.
- If we are unable to deliver the order by ourselves, it will be delivered by a non-Floralis carrier.
- We don’t deliver on National holidays. In case of unavoidable circumstances like bandhs or floods, we reserve the right to re-schedule the deliveries on another date.
- Some products are available on a seasonal basis. If any product is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute it with a similar product that has equal or higher value. We will ask for confirmation from the customer in this case. If there is no response within 24 hours, we will assume that the customer has agreed to the change.
- Complaints regarding perishable items such as flowers will not be taken into account if it is made after 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- In case there is any dispute regarding the delivery, we may provide the necessary proof.